||Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
Canon Software Publishing ("CSP"), a division of Canon Computer Systems, Inc. ("CCSI"), maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CSP are superceded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of CSP. CSP neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CSP.
2. While CSP uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, CSP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CSP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither CSP, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. CSP also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by CSP or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, CSP is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5 . Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by CSP. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Canon Inc., CCSI, CSP and others. A list of Canon's trademarks used on the Site is set forth below. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Canon Inc., CCSI, CSP or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that CSP and/or Canon Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. CSP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although CSP may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, CSP is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
9. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. CSP reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the fulfillment of the quantity ordered on any item, to not fulfill the order, and/or to refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance or fulfillment of any order.
10. CSP may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Each time you visit this Site, you are bound by these trademarks and copyrights as they exist on the date of your visit. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Canon is a registered trademark of Canon Inc.
The following trademarks are registered trademarks of Canon Inc.:
The following trademarks are trademarks of Canon Inc.:
The following is a trademark of CCSI:
All other trademarks appearing on the Site are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
©2000, Canon Computer Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.